What to Consider for Your Corporate Event Tent Rental
CHOOSING THE IDEAL LOCATION
When planning your corporate event, it is important to choose a location that is not only fitting to the occasion, but one that accommodates all the bells and whistles you may need. For many outdoor events, a permit is often required when installing a tent structure and flagging both gas and electric lines is an important event planning element as well, especially if you plan on using any type of special lighting for your event, audio equipment or any other specialized electrical needs. The ground surface where you plan to install your tent will help you to choose the ideal size and style tent for your function. You want to ensure that the tent you choose can be properly secured in place.
FACTORS TO CONSIDER
There are a number of important factors to consider in advance of renting your party tent. The number of guests you will have and whether or not you have guests needing special access or accommodations can contribute to the style of tent that is best. The focus and/or theme of your event and whether or not you plan to have a performer or guest speaker, or perhaps simply want your guests to be able to mingle easily, will all play a significant role in choosing the ideal tent.
TYPES OF TENTS TO CHOOSE FROM
There are a variety of tent styles to choose from when you are planning your special event. Here at Durkin’s we take pride in helping all our valued clients choose the right size and style of their tent in our efforts to ensure that your celebration and gathering is a successful one. With that said, here are a few of the more common tents to consider:
- Pole Tents – Pole tents are every bit as simple and strong as they are elegant. Our traditional pole tents provide a greater coverage area for less money. They come in a wide selection of sizes, are quite versatile and installation is quick and easy.
- Canopy style – The canopy is as simple a tent as can be. It has only a top to it and no sides, is very economical and is sufficient to provide shade from the sun, cover from the rain or even the perfect little touch of style and ambiance to your event. Here at Durkin’s we offer a variety of canopy sizes to accommodate your individual needs.
- Party style – The Party tent is quite similar in style to the canopy, but comes in much larger sizes, has sidewalls that are available in a number of styles including clear, solid white, mesh and even cathedral window, and can accommodate hundreds of guests if needed.
- Frame style – These tents are versatile and can be placed on decks, patios, or even on concrete. They have an open and quite airy feel to them offering no obstructed views, maximum use of the interior space and can be used for the long term if need be.
- Sailcloth tent – The sailcloth is a truly elegant version of the pole tent with swooping lines and a stylish translucent fabric that actually shimmers and glows when lit for evening events and gatherings. Its unique design, inspired by the sea, offers a durable sailcloth fabric with a nautical flair, towering peaks and beautifully designed eaves that create its open and airy feeling.
THE PROFESSIONALS YOU CAN TRUST
Tents can be installed and put up just about anywhere. Whether you are hosting a casual or formal party or event, our tents are available in a wide range of sizes, shapes, and materials. Depending upon your event location, your theme and the number of guests, our team of experts here at Durkin’s will help you choose the ideal style tent to meet with your individual party needs. When it comes to stylish, state of the art event and party tents, we are the team for you. Simply give a shout out to one of our team members today and schedule your free consultation!